Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Chuma types

At the Persistence Resistance Film Festival, Arun Khopkar wondered why his film, his life's work should be playing on loop in some vague booth where people could casually walk in and out. The festival has been trying to explore formats which make the documentary more viewer friendly. Tough choice you make if you want random people watching your films I guess.

Winter is sadly ending . The good thing is that you can wear colours again and not feel like a stuffed pigeon.

Friend of many years V and I had a three hour conversation at the comfortably slick and clinical Oxford Book store about how we were just 18 but it suddenly feels like time has slipped by so fast. I mean it is surreal.Like a jump cut bang into the middle of being adult.

I don't have a plan of action for this post clearly but I haven't posted for so long and felt I had to check if the blog still functions without my er. profound thoughts.

Also, I am in love with Prateik Babbar. Yeh Saali Zindagi was just not my type of film at all. C Singh is too sophisticated for that role but is yummy so who cares. 

No comments: